Webmail Earthlink or EarthLink webmail service for the customers of the EarthLink Internet services provider in the United States. EarthLink is the leading IT services, network and communications EarthLink (Windstream Holdings Inc.). EarthLink was founded in the year 1994 by Sky Dayton and invested by Reed Slatkin and Kevin M.O’Donnell.The company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with over 150,000 Business customers and more than a million US consumers of different services.
EarthLink is one of the major IT services and network Communications Company in the United States. The company is divided in to two different divisions; one is in to business and second one is in to consumer services. The business division is in to selling of IT, Cloud computing and communications, security and hosted applications. In addition, for the consumers it provides broadband and web hosting Ecommerce. Also got tremendous success in implementing Spam Blacker, Anti-virus packages and online backup facilities.
Features of EarthLink webmail
- EarthLink currently offers 100MB of storage per email address.
- Email attachments capacity of 20 MB per mail.
- Spam Blocker feature is very useful tool for the user as it detect initially, blocks the spam messages, and provides various levels of spam protection.
- The EarthLink email allows sending a maximum of 500 recipients per email in an email program like Outlook and maximum of 100 recipients per email in Webmail.
Check my EarthLink emails online
EarthLink webmail is easy to use. As the user has to just visit the special login page, login, and access the emails. EarthLink supports multiple devices to login and access the services.
Login to EarthLink Webmail
The below steps help you to login EarthLink Webmail services
- Type https://webmail.earthlink.net on your web browser
- Enter your email address and Password and then click on “Sign In”
- Enter full email address in lowercase
- Enter your email account password
EarthLink Mobile App
EarthLink has developed mobile app for the user called Myearthlink App, MyEarthLink App is available in Android and iOS devices. The users can download the free app from Google play store or iTunes Store.
MyEarthLink app is customized in such a way that the user can access all the information at one place like email, breaking news, weather reports and stock updates.
EarthLink My Account How to change your password
Change password of your account frequently ensures safe and secure usage of EarthLink account from the spammers. If you have multiple accounts with EarthLink, use separate password for each account, if you use the same password for all accounts, it will be easy for the spammers to take advantage and makes easy for the malicious individuals to steal your personal information and gain access to your accounts.
How to change a password using My Account
- Sign into My Accountusing your primary email address.
- ClickEmail Profiles.
- Click the Editlink in the Password
- You can now fill out the form to create a new password. Remember to follow the the recommendations explained earlier on how to create a secure password.
- When you are done, click Change Password to complete the change.
Troubleshooting EarthLink Web Mail Issues
If you face issues with accessing EarthLink Webmail, you can fix by yourself by one of the following solutions:
- Wait a few minutes and try again. The problems are generally temporary in nature.
- Check online for any known breakdowns of the EarthLink network.
- Check if your browser has cookies enabled. If not you can check the help section for the same.
- Always clear the browsers temporary files.
- If the problem continues, you can set up an email program to work directly on your computer
- In case of queries, the user have the option to chat a customer service representative.