Juno webmail provides free email services to the Juno Online services customers. Juno, an Internet service provider in the United States. Charles Ardai founded Juno, with Brian Marsh and Clifford Tse head quartered in Midtown Manhattan. D.E.Shaw group supported financially for Juno Online Services is a subsidiary of United Online. NetZero and Blue Light Internet Services are also part of the United Online
Juno started providing free mail services in the year 1996, any customer of Juno Online services can install to send and receive email of about 35 kilobytes in size. The earlier Version do not have the file attachment and other features. The customers or users can only send and receive the mails from the Juno clients, all the emails will be received by the mailbox and Juno client will download the messages.
In June 1998, Juno started offering premium services such as technical support for paid subscribers, and web browsing in addition to the email services. After December 1999, Juno started offering free for the same service but without technical support. Later Juno started restricting with limit of usage and started monitoring the usage per month by the customers. Juno has come up with a bar, which displays advertisement whenever the user is online. After some month, it was decided to give limited free service to the customers, and in the middle of July 2015, they have started giving a maximum of 10 hours per month.
Features of Juno Webmail
- Signing up to Juno services are very quick and easy – no need to download anything.
- User may connect on any platform whether it is desktop or Mobile.
- Creating email address for the customers are free, they can create as many as they want.
- The Juno’s spam blocker protects from unwanted spam mails and viruses.
- With every Internet package purchased, Juno offers 2GB of email storage.
- The user of can send and receive emails and can store for future reference.
- The user can check emails from any platform by accessing Juno Message Center with Internet access.
- The user’s family members can also have email addresses with a separate login and password and Separate Member ID is generated for them.
Login to Juno Webmail
Juno webmail login is simple and easy to use; you can login with the Juno Member ID provided by the Juno Internet service provider and enter the password for the account.
Contact Centre or Support for technical issues for the customers:
As described at the time of subscribing Juno Online Services. The user committed that the free services can be availed for the first month of subscription and they can call technical support free of charge. After the first month the user has to pay $25 for each complaint to get the Juno Technical services.
In case of trouble with logging in to Juno email services, they have dedicated customer service team to handle the queries of the customer. If the customer has forgotten the password or wish to change, the password.
The services are offered five days in a week from 9AM to 9PM eastern timings. They will provide free email support and extensive online support to solve the queries of the customers on the technical issues. Click on the link help.juno.com/support to get support pages of Juno Help center or by clicking the Help tab on your Juno Start Page. Customers can also call on Technical support Toll free Number 1-800-654-5866 for their queries.